- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- If you place an online order, we collect your name, address, and other contact information to fulfil your order in the most efficient way.
- Your name, address and contact information will be communicated to our carefully selected carriers in order to deliver your order to you.
- We do not store card details on our server. Credit and debit card payments are processed by Paypal on their secure payments server. For more information visit: https://www.paypal.com/en
- We do not use your information for marketing purposes unless you actively sign up to marketing by checking the relevant box to receive our Newsletter.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data we collect is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, we make all efforts to ensure the data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date. If this is not the case, please email email@example.com and we will update your information.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes unless required by law.
- From 25th May 2018, the law will be changing on how we handle personal data. Ciro is committed to making sure your data is kept safe and in accordance with GDPR.
We realise how important it is to securely store any information that you provide. Cirojewellery.com maintains the highest levels of security. Paypal payment system uses high-level SSL encryption technology. You can therefore rest assured that we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
We will never ask you to send any personal details via email. If we require such details, for security reasons we will ask you to contact us by phone. Should you receive an email claiming to be from Ciro Pearls Limited requesting this kind of information, please do not respond, but let us know.
If you have any comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ciro Pearls Ltd, Wednesday 23rd May, 2018. Version 3.0